Dizcover Blog

Dizcover Blog
Click on the image

Saturday 8 November 2008

A Day in My Life!


I start my mornings getting up at 5:30am, letting the dogs out, getting ready for work, then putting the dogs back in their crates. Kiss my hubby goodbye and head to McDonald's for my usual breakfast. I arrive at work by 6:30am. I don't have to clock in until 8:00am so, I spend that time doing a lot of my freelance writing. No one else is there and it's quiet. My work as a medical assistant starts at 8:00am and ends anywhere from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. If I get a lunch at all, I'm sitting in front of the computer writing.

I go home, feed the dogs, cook supper, eat, and work on any cleaning or laundry that needs to be done. Then I'm up till about eleven or twelve pm doing more writing.

Now, looking at that typical schedule, when would I have have time to do home repairs? No, not Saturday or Sunday, as I work dog adoptions and writing on Saturday and then Sunday is full of Church, eating out with friends, more writing and laundry.

No, not any day, that's why I have to rely on the internet to help. I can go online and find a painter, roofer, bathroom tiler, or even a source for art to hang on my wall. I rely on the internet not only to do my research for writing, but for finding any kind of vendor that is needed.

No comments: