Dizcover Blog

Dizcover Blog
Click on the image

Friday 7 November 2008

How much is that doggie in the window?


How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
The one with the waggley tail
How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!)
I do hope that doggie's for sale

Oh my, Oh my! I bought that doggie in the window and brought him home with me. That dog looked so sweet to me, he was just drooling my name on the window, begging me to take him home. I just had to, I couldn't resist.

I got him home, and stared and stared, trying to pick that perfect name. I finally decided on Ripley, yes Ripley fit him so well. I noticed there was a little bit of a strange smell when I put Ripley in the car and then how shaggy he looked once, we got home. I decided Ripley just had to have a bath and a haircut. The problem was I didn't know exactly what kind of dog Ripley was, so I didn't know how he should be groomed. What should I do?

Well, the best thing I could think of and I had to think fast, as Ripley was really beginning to smell up the house, was to find a dog groomer. I looked all through the house and no phone book could be found, so I turned the computer on and started a search for a dog groomer.

I was delighted that I found about 15 groomers in my area. I called a few until I found just the right one. I took Ripley over immediately. They took one look and agreed that he was in bad need of a bath and a trim. They said he was supposed to be shaggy, but nicely done. I left him in their capable hands. When I returned, I asked if they were sure this was my dog? They laughed and of course, it was. He was very handsome!

Thanks goodness for online advertisers!

No comments: