Dizcover Blog

Dizcover Blog
Click on the image

Saturday 29 November 2008

Twas the night before Christmas


Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not
even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; the children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads; And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter’s nap…….nap! Wait, I haven’t done my shopping yet, how could I take a nap?

I have so many people to buy for, it’s not funny. There’s grandma and pa, mom and dad, two sisters and four brothers. Then there are seven cousins and two sets of aunts and uncles. And please don’t forget my own three sons, their wives, the four grandsons and one granddaughter. Oh me, oh my, what shall I do? That nap sounds very nice right now, but it won’t get my shopping done. I really don’t have time to go out shopping, but I do have a good idea of what everyone would like to have this year.

When I was on the computer the other day, I saw some really neat items at my favorite online store. I wonder if I search the site more, I’ll find things for everyone? Well, you go take that nap to wait for St. Nicholas and I’m going Christmas shopping while my feet are propped up!

No comments: