Dizcover Blog

Dizcover Blog
Click on the image

Saturday, 3 January 2009

How I Improved my Writing

Writing has always been an immense passion for me, I love to write. I write whenever there’s something on my mind. It actually helps clear my mind especially when something is bothering me, I think maybe that is why I started to blog. To be able to write and of course to be able to share with others my views and maybe, just maybe I’ll be able to impart that knowledge and help others as well, it’s an amazing thing. Writing has always come naturally for me and I never gave it a second thought until I realize that writing, especially for an audience requires a certain amount of technical know-how. Sometimes I see my writing as babbling on and on about stuff and more often than not, I had to delete much of what I wrote since I feel I droned on.

So I checked the internet and saw tons of writing classes I can take. I can even order books online about writing, reference and inspirational materials, biographies of writers and stuff like that. The internet is really an astonishing instrument, imagine with the click of a mouse I can order them online and just wait for delivery. Another good thing is that most online stores even offer free shipping. At least I can choose the books I want in the comfort of my own home. I don’t have to go to the bookstore and find that they don’t have the book I want in stock. So ordering online really is a better deal for me.

No comments: